EQUINE MAGNETIC RECOVERY MESH PONCHO | SKU: DWHRMESH
Our latest rug is designed to be different. The lightweight nature of the material makes it an ideal product for use during the warmer months of the year, when a heavier turnout rug is not essential. Polyester mesh material breathes easily to allow your horse to cool down after a workout, yet still receive the benefit 100 magnets placed strategically to give a positive magnetic field over muscles, bones and joints of the shoulders, back, croup, sacro-iliac and hip areas. An excellent aid in the management of arthritis and trauma and offers magnetic pain relief to help your horse recover from exercise. It can be safely used with most other forms of therapy and regularly proves to be of great benefit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- 100 therapeutic magnets strategically placed to give a positive magnetic field over muscles and joints.
- For best results, use the rug immediately after exercise when cooling down in the stable, perhaps after a wash.
- May improve circulation, flush away toxins, reduce inflammation, pain and enhance healing.
- Thought to help alleviate symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Contains 100 strategically positioned magnets to give a rich magnetic field over muscles, bones and joints of the shoulders, back, croup, sacro-iliac and hip areas.
- 1100 gauss strength per magnet.
- Total Gauss strength approx 110,000.
- Sun-safe and resists static.
- Fully machine washable (with the magnets in).
- An ideal summer singlet under-rug.
- Help to repel pain and attract soundness.
For general use in most cases no harm is done in using the rug 24 hrs a day, although it is imperative that the rug is taken off periodically to clean and to allow the skin a chance to breathe. Special care should be taken when the rug gets wet as moist skin can in time become infected. Best results are achieved when the rug is used for a minimum of 4 hrs a day and left on for up to 14 hours a day, with a few hours break in between. It can be left on for 24 hrs a day when the response is most successful to continuous, rather than intermittent therapy.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Choose size that best fits your horse.
- The accepted method of size selection is to measure along the top of the horse's back from the withers (shoulders) to the rounded rump portion, just below where the tail starts.