Inguinal Hernia Belt | SKU: 590
This belt has removable foam pads that can be adjusted to suit the left or right side. Inguinal hernias occur when tissue protrudes through a weak point or tear in the abdominal wall. The resulting bulge can be painful when you cough, bend over or lift a heavy object. This belt is a supportive undergarment designed to keep the protruding tissue in place and relieve discomfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Comfortable and effective.
- Suits left or right sided inguinal Hernias only.
- For recuperation after surgery.
- Made of lightweight material construction.
- Assists to inhibit skin irritation.
- Can be worn whilst showering or swimming.
- To keep the protruding tissue in place.
- To help relieve discomfort.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
In cases of post operative recovery it is recommended to remove both pads. Please note : This product does not have magnets.